Technical Business Analyst
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Communication and coordination between the business units, development, and test teams
- Define requirements for a business and customer/user perspective considering technical implementation detail
- Business process design: create flow diagrams to ensure all points are covered in requirement process flow
- Ability to generate mockups in case a requirement needs a user interaction
- Prepare requirement documents including mockups, flow charts, functional and non-functional requirements, and impact to as-is system
- Analysis of software requirements by defining and system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions
- Identify application problem by communicating with clients when necessary, evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Produce specifications as part of development team and ensure that the specification is implemented as defined.
- Validate results
You will have
- Ability to understand software architecture, design, documentation, testing, and maintenance
- Understanding of Restful services Experience with:
- Agile software development
- Solution documentation including flow diagrams and/or screen/page design flows
- Good understanding of the Incident Response life cycle, working independently to investigate and effectively respond to software incidents
- SQL knowledge and hands on experience
- Result-oriented, analytical thinker and problem solver
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Understanding of software development, test, or project management
- Previous work in research environment that relies extensively on Open-Source solutions
- Knowledge in multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu), Mac OS X and Windows systems a plus
- Java, GUI or Web front-end development, SQL, Postgres, or equivalent database tools