Technical Account Manager
San Gwann, Malta or London, UK
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Work closely with clients and internal technical teams to help report, track incidents and change requests, assisting customers and stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist with technical problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Track and update your clients Jira tickets.
- Notify and update stakeholders for customer issues.
- Maintain close contact with all clients, being always available to respond to escalated queries during business hours
- Contribute to the onboarding process of new customers, working with the onboarding manager before taking full ownership when clients are launched.
- Maintain and update the TAM confluence space with all relevant information such as meeting notes and tracking of all ongoing action points.
- Contribute to the training of new client in back-office and front-end functionality
- Contribute to pre-sales demos to potential clients, showcasing the potential of the platform
- Contribute to ways of working regarding best practice, tools and processes.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Attending industry events to support the overall sales and commercial effort.
You will have
- 2 to 5 years technical account management experience in the iGaming B2B sector
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience across multiple jurisdictions and products
- Experience and understanding of the technical aspects of a B2B or IT platform, the set-up of new websites and the escalation procedures for sportsbook and casino providers.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Personal gravitas and strong interpersonal skills
You will receive
- Attractive salary package
- Additional Leave Benefits
- Regular company events, celebrations and wellness activities
- Optional annual leave carry-over
- Full Health and Dental insurance
- Annual Employee Wellness Benefit
- Fully equipped kitchen including fresh fruit, veg and snacks
- Flexibility, Hybrid schedule, with a family-friendly work environment
- Free Parking