Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Lead assigned projects to completion
- Managing on-boarding and 3rd party integration projects.
- Organize communication and coordination between vendors, 3rd party companies, onboarding operators and internal IT teams.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Organize 3rd party integration tests.
- Reporting project statuses, raising risks.
- Troubleshoot/escalate problems that come up during projects
- Contribute release process.
- Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Monitor and report staff performance during project period
You will have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer- or business-related discipline required (Master’s degree and/or PMP certificate preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience in software project management, development, or design
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good spoken and written English
- Technical background as development, QA or system analysis
- Basic experience with Java, GUI or Web front-end development and SQL
- Basic experience in Multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu), Mac OS X, and Windows systems
You will receive
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- 25 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- Sport card
- Professional growth
- Team building and welfare activities