Senior System Administrator
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Installing, maintaining, and monitoring operating systems.
- Installing, maintaining, and monitoring network structures.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the system integrity and performance.
- Altering system and network structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Creating autonomous system backups.
- Setting up system monitoring environments and maintaining system availability.
- Regularly monitoring & updating the system security protocols.
- Monthly scheduled on-call system monitoring during out of office hours and weekends.
You will have
- Proven work experience on Linux or Unix-based Operating Systems. Experience on CentOS or Redhat based distributions is a plus.
- Good Experience in VMware vSphere installation, management tuning and performance monitoring.
- Experienced in NGINX configuration, performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in system and network design, shell (or python) scripting and documentation.
- Good knowledge in network and OS monitoring and problem troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with Network IPSEC tunnel setups on Linux.
- Familiarity with JAVA-based application run time parameter tuning, monitoring and problem troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of DDoS protection services such as Cloudflare, Nexusguard or Imperva (Incapsula) is a plus.
- Knowledge of public cloud management platforms such as AWS and/or Cloud IBM is a plus.
- Experienced in Nagios/Zabbix/PRTG like infrastructure and network monitoring tools.
- Experienced in building backup methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Compatibility with flexible working hours.
You will receive
- Hybrid way of working/ fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days – 25 for the whole year
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- New-born bonus
- Marriage bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings