Senior L2 Support and Monitoring
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Monitor the service components proactively using monitoring tools
- Monitor maintenance announcements of platform providers and inform related teams
- Work on on-call out of business hours, based on rotations defined within the team and participate in planned activities
- Keep the services up at highest quality and availability
- Troubleshoot and provide permanent or workaround solutions to customer complaints in timely manner
- Identify, prioritize, escalate issues (when required) to the appropriate teams
- Create the defects / bugs to L3 by creating tickets and regularly monitor their status
- Prepare post-mortem reports including the history of the event, the measures taken and permanent solutions.
You will have
- Minimum 5 years of experience L2 support engineer (or similar) role.
- Proficiency with Java application (Oracle, PostgreSQL integrations, log monitoring, etc)
- Experience in writing scripts for automation purposes
- Experience in working with Ticketing environments (Jira, service desk)
- Experience in working with application monitoring tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Proficiency in SQL queries (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in Linux operating system
- Well-rounded experience with multiple operating systems, Web technologies, and test environments
- Strong problem-solving skills with good communication
- Ability to work under pressure with high sense of urgency
- Ability to work in flexible hours
- Experience in preparation root cause analysis reports through communication with related teams.