Java Senior Developer
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation
- Maintaining source code of customizations on software platform
- Reviewing requirements in order to prevent software platform specific issues
- Estimating efforts needed to provide customization on software platform
- Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations
- Design and implement custom functionalities
- Cover the designed/implemented functionality with unit and integration tests
- Investigating / building concepts/POCs of possible improvements
You will have
- 8+ years of Java development
- Expertise in all of the following areas:
- Java 7+, J2EE
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka, Hazelcast
- Experience with Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of ETL
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
- Experience in creating unit tests
- Experience and knowledge with ORM, ACID, XML, JSON, HTML, maven
- Good spoken and written English
- BS/MS degree
- Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
- Experience with dependency injection, data binding
- Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, pgSQL
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: RabbitMQ, AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka
- Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.
You will receive
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office opportunity.
- Professional growth.