Head of Compliance
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Responsible for all day-to-day regulatory compliance matters of the business
- You will be responsible for running or supporting with key projects such as licence applications
- You will be responsible for advising licensing requirements, regulatory reporting requirements and dealing with day-to-day queries relating to business operation in various jurisdictions.
- Overall responsibility for the KYC due diligence procedures relating to Pronet Gaming’s customers
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant regulations in a number of jurisdictions, including monitoring compliance with these regulations, conducting risk assessments and gap analyses, monitoring compliance in specific areas, such as certification and testing for products offered, the roll out of the games into market, ensuring all required stakeholders are kept informed and in possession of what is required for our customers, as well as, updating compliance records, logs and project plans.
- The role will also involve working closely with the majority of teams in the business, including delivery and integrations, partner managers and legal, to ensure processes and procedures are followed, policy documents are updated and accurate
- Build relationships between the Company, and gaming regulatory authorities, and respond to gaming regulatory authorities' enquiries
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to deliver messages clearly and confidently at all levels
- An independent, motivated, self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects at once, across multiple geographical locations.
You will have
- A deep understanding of regulation within the iGaming sector
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with gambling Regulators in a number of jurisdictions
- Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change
- Natural people skills and an influential communicator with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience specifically within a B2B iGaming provider
- Legal or Compliance qualification
- Data privacy experience
- Technical compliance experience
You will receive
- Competitive salary + annual performance-based bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Optional annual leave carry-over/cash-in
- Attractive pension scheme with reputable provider
- Private medical insurance
- TfL season ticket loan
- Flexibility, with a family-friendly work environment