Frontend Team Leader
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
You will have
- 2 years of working experience with Angular
- Familiarity with Angular eco-system and following last Angular updates and best practices
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Good level of English for using it actively on daily basis
- NodeJS knowledge;
- Angular Universal for server-side rendering;
- Web performance techniques;
- Progressive web app (PWA);
- Experience with multi-tenancy architecture;
- Experience from agile methods (Scrum, XP);
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- Experience with Version Control Systems(SVN)
You will receive
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office opportunity.
- Professional growth.