Frontend Senior Developer
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Integrated to the existing team, you will develop bet, casino etc. sites (mobile and web sites) for our different brands, working with huge number of transactions
- Participating in the technical design and technical translation of the functional specifications according to our application architecture
- Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
- Developing the new front-end features
- Spending time in Angular and web performance review, being pro-active to propose solution to improve our UX, performance using last technologies
- Using Angular best practices
- Operate in an organized, systematic way to achieve the development goals with respect to timelines
- Work closely with product to creatively design and implement optimal solution
- Providing technical excellence, quality first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality
- Reviewing another colleagues code
You will have
- 2-year minimum with Angular
- Familiarity with Angular eco-system and following last Angular updates and best practices
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Good level of English for using it actively on daily basis.
- NodeJS experience
- Angular Universal for server-side rendering;
- Web performance techniques;
- Progressive web app (PWA);
- Experience with multi-tenancy architecture;
- Experience from agile methods (Scrum, XP);
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN)
You will receive
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office opportunity.
- Professional growth.