Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Collect demands from customers: Collect & decide the type of the demand by contribution of product managers/architects.
- Check acceptance criteria of demands, if needed start clarification process.
- Organize Priorities, collect each customer’s priority list, prepare and manage full IT priority list.
- Own conflicts management process.
- Coordinates scheduled periodic and on-demand meetings for planning and status updates of demands between customers and related IT members.
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
- Schedule forecast review meetings with management on regular basis.
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner
You will have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer- or business-related discipline required (Master’s degree and/or PMP certificate preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in software project management, development or system analysis and design
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good spoken and written English
- Technical background as development, QA or system analysis will be a plus
- Sectoral knowledge is strongly desirable
You will receive
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- 25 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- Sport card
- Professional growth
- Team building and welfare activities