Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Write user stories based on stakeholder feedback which can be clearly and unambiguously interpreted by developers.
- Process mapping and Wireframing new products and feature improvements to assist in the interpretation of user stories.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation, as well as update existing documentation.
- Introduce best practices and provide recommendation on current ways of working and tools used.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of Pronet Gaming platform product and services as well as the Delivery processes.
- Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
You will have
- 3 years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on B2B platform technology.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in wireframing tools.
- Experience in agile delivery
- Perseverance and the ability to create order and structure from chaos.
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will receive
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid way of working
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings