Business Intelligence Analyst
Who we are
Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for
- Monitoring the performance across the business, investigating changes in core KPIs, and identifying causes.
- Pro-actively analysing data to understand behaviour, build reports and solve real world business problems.
- Understanding the business and stakeholders, especially sportsbook and trading teams, to ensure analytical needs are met.
- Communicating findings confidently and coherently to senior management to drive change.
- Analysing trends and identifying new player groups based on player transactional behaviour patterns.
- Managing and developing the reporting infrastructures.
- Creating templates for and maintaining the up-time production of daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
- Working closely with director of Sports Betting and Head of Casino products to identify and implement both operational and product improvements.
You will have
- Data Platform
- Oracle 12, SQL Developer
- Power BI & MS Excel
- A numerate degree and/or knowledge of probability/statistics would be beneficial.
- Experience of extracting, analysing & interpreting large, disparate, and sometimes incomplete data sets.
- At least 3 years ‘experience in a similar BI/Analytics focused role.
- Strong analytics experience within the sports betting industry.
- Deep understanding of the best practice for data analysis & visualization platforms.
- Strong mental arithmetic and numeracy skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in developing data warehouse and analysis services cubes.
You will receive
- Competitive salary + annual performance-based bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Optional annual leave carry-over/cash-in
- Attractive pension scheme with reputable provider
- Private medical insurance
- TfL season ticket loan
- Flexibility, with a family-friendly work environment